Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Clean and Simple

I'm still coloring the new Saturated Canary images that I bought before the holidays.  Have I told you that I'm on a spending fast - no spending on what I would consider discretionary things, which includes stamps, digis, paper, etc.  10 days into it and I'm doing really well.  Maybe I needed to go cold turkey.  I have SO much crafting stuff that hasn't seen the light of day.

So here's my clean and simple card.  I love the way it turned out.  These images are so fantastic that you want to focus on them.


I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Saturated Canary #8 - clean and simple
2. Crafty Cardmakers #59 - no floral embellishments
3. Lollipop Crafts #62 - anything new goes - the image is new for me
4. Cupcake Craft #174 - something new
5. Anything Goes #58 - anything goes

Here are the products I used for my card:




Happy Crafting!

post signature

11 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

This is such a cute card. I love that image. TFS.

Unknown said...

loving those bold colors!!! great CAS card...the image really stands out!! beautiful!

xx

Joanie said...

Love the image and the colours, just right keeping the background simple.

Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes

Princess4Wiz said...

What a cute image and a fabulous card, Jen :-)

Thank you for joining in our challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.

Beth. xxx

scrap joanny said...

so sweet image :-) wow - thanks so much for playing with lollipopcrafts - hugs Joanna

Louise said...

Super sweet card,thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week
Hugs Louise xx

Tamara Morton said...

Thank you for joining us at Anything goes this time with your gorgeous creation..
Hugs
Tamara

Loopylou. said...

awwww she's just so cute and i love the layout of papers on your card too, that little flower at the bottom is so sweet
thankyou for joining the challenge over on Saturated Canary!
hugs Lou xx

Josephine said...

Aw, this is so cute and colourful!

Thanks for joining the 'no floral embellishments' challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, I love this creation so gorgeous, thanks for joining us at Saturated Canary this time hugs pops x

Kim x said...

She is lovely. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Cardmakers.
hugs Kimx