Monday, January 9, 2012

Craft Your Passion #92 - Mythical Creatures

Mythical creatures will be spotted this week at Craft Your Passion. The sponsor this week is A Day for Daisies. I am in love with ADFD images. They're so whimsical and beautiful. I was so excited, I asked to play with two for this week.

The first is Sweet Dragon. I like making gate fold cards with the Crafter's Companion Ultimate Tool. I thought this image would be a fun one for that kind of card. I added lots of sparkles to the image and frame.
Here's the inside:
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Sweet Stampin' - spots and dots
2. 2 Sisters #73 - things with wings
3. ABC Challenge - G is for green

For my second card, I used Tucking in My Bugs. I just couldn't resist. There's something about this little girl that reminds me of Peanut. I tried something different with her hair and used lots of yellow Copic dots, which didn't turn out quite like what I'd expected. I'm wondering how to color curly/wavy hair when the lines aren't there to guide you. Ah, well, something to work on.
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Magical Monday - anything goes
2. Crafts and Me - anything goes
3. Dream Valley Challenges #23 - anything goes

Products I used in today's cards:




Happy Crafting!
post signature

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely bright card.Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley

Kezzy said...

Wow both cards are gorgeous, the dragon is so cute and I love the colouring and sparkle. The inside is also beautiful. Thanks for joining us at 2 Sisters Challenge Blog this week :-) Kerry x

Rhonda Miller said...

These are both gorgeous cards. I love that dragon.

Natali said...

Both cards so lovely. Beautiful grenn colour you choose for them. Dragon is so sweet ))
Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Spots and Dots” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
Hugs
Natali

An Occasional Genius said...

2 fabulous cards hon love the dragon gate fold, so sweet & lovely colours. Thanks so much for playing along with Sweet Stampin x

Kendra said...

Very cute images, I agree! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley!