Sunday, June 20, 2010

Angie Ballerina

This is a new digistamp creation of mine - Angie Ballerina (named after my dance teacher). Look for it free during August, when I'm trying to create a download a day! It's hard to see, but there's a small happy birthday! tag at the bottom. This is from the Bentley Bears free stamps with the June issue of Cardmaking and Papercraft (really wishing a I lived in the UK with this great magazine)!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Party Time Tuesday #3 - Anything goes birthday card
3. Bunny Zoe #1 - Nice and Girly

Happy Scrapping!

Jennifer

6 comments:

Anna said...

So cute. Love the tule you added! Thanks for joining the party at Party Time Tuesdays.

Kristie W. said...

Very cute, I love that you gave her a tutu! Thanks for playing along with my Party Time Tuesdays challenge!

Rose said...

Lovely card, I love the image!

Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T.

Rose xx

Suzi Mac said...

Such a cutie, love her little tutu. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. this week, good luck in the draw.
Hugs
Suzi x

Abby Beard said...

So pretty.. love those little flowers! :) Thanks for joining the fun at PTT!

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along in the sketch challenge at C.R.A.F.T. this week! So sweet lovely project! Cheers Claire x