Saturday, June 26, 2010

Mermaid Card

This great mermaid image by Fanyella is available as a freebie at I Did it Creations Challenge Blog. They have great blog candy this week as well!

I colored the image using watercolor pencils. I added pearls to the seaweed and glitter to the mermaid's tail. I used an embossed card (with dots). It's hard to see the embossing. Finally, I added some sparkly ribbon and a pink starfish button.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
1. I Did It Creations Challenge #10 - 3D (embossing, button, pearls)
2. I Love Digi #10 - emboss it

Happy Scrapping!

Jennifer


5 comments:

Jeanette said...

This is so sparkly and pretty. I love the way you colored the fish. Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations.

Congratulations, I see you made the DT at Glitterbabe.

Stef H said...

isn't this a fabulous image? and you just made her the princess of the sea! she's gorgeous!

Unknown said...

love what you did with the image, thanks so much for playing along with us over at IDIC!!!
Trish

Fany said...

WOW!!! I love what you did with Lili mermaid!
Magnifique!
Fany

Sprytebyrd said...

Wonderful card! Such a fun image, and I love the starfish button!
Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Digi! Good Luck on our Emboss It Challenge!
Hugs! Dee (Spryte)