Sunday, June 20, 2010

O Christmas Tree!

When I saw this image from Create with TLC, I knew that it would be perfect for the Christmas Song Challenge at I Did It Creations Forum. I had fun decorating the Christmas tree.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Winter Wonderland - A Festive Tree
2. Crazy Challenge - You're a Star (well there are a lot of stars on the Christmas tree)
3. Pollycraft Challenge #48 - Let's Sing a Song (mine is O Christmas Tree)

Happy Scrapping!
Jennifer

3 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card love all the glitter, you can never have too much glitter lol..
thanks for joining us this week at 'The Crazy' hugs shell xx

downrightcrafty said...

Hiya this is just a great tree and love all that glitter and those stars. Thanks for joining us this week at Winter Wonderland, do hope you will play along with us for the next challenge too
Hugs Kate xx

Danielle said...

Beautiful card Jennifer! The tree image is gorgeous and I love all the glitter and sparkle! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Winter Wonderland!
Hugs, Danielle