Friday, June 11, 2010

Umbrella and Boots

This is the "Umbrella and Boots" digistamp from Glitterbabe. It's one of the two stamps that I won from I Did It Creations Challenge. I think it's just too cute.

I used a double sided paper from Chatterbox Inc. (Rosey Nook Plaid). The brads are from Recollections

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
The ABC Challenge - W is for Weather - I think boots and an umbrella mean rain
Craft Your Passion - #9: 1 designer paper and 3 brads - I used one double sided paper and three rhinestone brads.
Crafty Angels #38 - My favorite stamp - There are so many great stamps, but this is one of my favorites. It's one of the first (there were two) that I won for making a card.

Happy Scrapping!
Jennifer

6 comments:

valen said...

What a lovely card!Thank you for joining us at CYP this week. Good luck with the draw!

Claudine Poch said...

This is so cute. Great coloring of your image. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.

Stephanie said...

Very cute! We are glad you joined us at Craft Your Passion this week. Hope to see you again.

Lauretta See said...

Very cute card :) I love this glitterbabe image too ;) great job with the challenge. Thank you for playing with us this week on craft your passion. Good luck!

Clare Brown said...

perfect image for the weather we are having in Scotland.Thanks for joinin us at abc challenge this week.

Clare x

Cathy said...

Great card.
Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge.
Cathy xx