Monday, December 20, 2010

Still More Christmas


Still more Christmas for me. I've been making lots of presents - perfect for The Latte Lounge Anything but a Card Challenge! The great thing is Rhonda is sponsoring an Anything Goes challenge, so you can double your entries!

We get formal pictures of Peanut done for her birthday every year. This year, she really wanted to hold the photographer's umbrel
la. I decided to gussy up the frame a little to enhance the photo. I used Tiny Tia from Some Odd Girl. I colored her to look like Peanut - she even picked the color for her dress and shoes! I added rose stickers and her name written in pink glitter (I've blurred this part out).

I'd like to enter the frame in
2. Crafty Creations Challenge #98 - photo inspiration I think the soft pink and white in the photo inspiration is reflected in the photo of Peanut.
3. By the Cute and Girly - children

I also worked on a project for my mother-in-law. I've been loving these sweater printed notepads that I found in the Michael's dollar bin. For this notepad, I got the matching cards. I made a paper folder to mount them both in. For the notecards, I just cut the plastic that they came in in 1/2 and taped it to the folder. This made a great holder for the cards.

I decided to go Greeting Farm on this project. I have a belated THANK YOU - I won I {heart} sweaters from The Greeting Farm during a blog hop. Here's the whole project, showing the front, inside, and back.
For the front, I colored the image with Copics and followed the sketch from Club Anya. I used DCWV paper and embellishments from my stash.
For the back, I went Anya meets Some Odd Girl, with this month's Odd Girl Freebie. I used the sketch from Anyone for Anya and more DCWV papers. The sentiment is part of I {heart} Sweaters.
I'd like to enter this project in the following challenges (in addition to the two sketches listed above):
1. Some Odd Girl - at least two types of bling - I used sparkly papers, sparkly ribbon, a silver flower, pearls, and rhinestones.
2. Fuzzy Wuzzy - Christmas plus an animal

I'm sure there'll be much more crafting from me right up to the big day.

Happy Crafting!

Jennifer

13 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great altered projects! Fun notebooks, and pretty frame!

Kim Sonksen said...

What a fab frame. Thank you for playing with us at http://someoddgirl.blogspot.com/

yyam said...

Such fun and happy projects! Thanks for joining us at Some Odd Girl! :)

Stef H said...

oh i can see where she gets her looks from! is she ever beautiful!

fabulous cards!

hugs :)

Queen La Rubba said...

Love your blog! FAB works of art! Hop on over to our challenge blog
http://creativecowgirlschallenge.blogspot.com
There is a surprise there for you!
HUGS
QLR

Sue said...

Great paper mix and darling little deer. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenge this month.

Hugs
Sue

Robin said...

Such a sweet picture of your Peanut... and love how you used the image on the frame! Thanks for playing with Some Odd Girl, Robin F.

Ingrid said...

Ah, so sweet! Those little reindeers are to cute.
Thanks for playing along with us at The Fuzzy Wuzzy place.
Hugs Ingrid

This N That said...

How fun! You are good at showing the different ways these images can be used! Thanks for playing with some odd girl!

Marcie Sharp said...

Deery looks so sparkly and fabulous! Thanks for playing with us Odd Girls!

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

Your frame is totally gorgeous!!!! Thanks for sharing with us at BTC&G!!!!

Good luck and happy New Year!

Hugzzz
Tammy

Robin McK said...

CUTE frame with Tia, and I love the use of the Deery freebie! Thanks for playing with the ODDies again!

Tanya said...

What fabulous projects!! Love the frame & deery looks double-y good on your holiday project!Thanks for playing with us at Some Odd Girl!