Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

It's a little more than an hour until 2011 for me. Happy New Year to all my blogging friends! I started this blog a little less than a year ago and look where I am now. Thank you all so much!

There's a new collab available for free with a $10 purchase at Stitchy Bear Stamps - including digi papers from your's truly. I've been working on some new papers and stamps and have uploaded them in the shop.
Some other news from around blog land:
Gin has a new challenge - Creative Clean and Simple Challenges.
Gypsy Angel has blog candy to celebrate her DT position.
Zoe has blogoversary candy.
Jacque has sweet stuff - she is so generous!

Happy Crafting 2011!

Jennifer

1 comment:

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

Hi Jennifer
happy new year
love Claudia