Tuesday, December 7, 2010

PCP Digi Day Challenges

I had such fun at The Stamping Boutique - Fresh Brewed Designs digi day on Saturday. I posted a card yesterday for one of the challenges. I have three projects today.

The first is a Kiss the Cook magnet using a digi from The Stamping Boutique. I was inspired by Heather's pin. I thought these would make a cute something extra in a Christmas present. I colored the images with Copics and added some magnet that I'd removed from a notepad so I could use it for something else.

I'd like to enter the magnets in the following challenges:
1. Christmas Sweets DD #1 - anything but a card

My next project are some sweet Christmas tags
using a Fresh Brewed Designs image. The images are colored with Copics and glittered with Stickles. I used Kraft paper to make the tag and then added a paper from my Traditional Christmas paper pack. I added some fabric sentiments from my stash.

I'd like to enter these tags in the following challenges:
1. Christmas Sweets DD #2 - gift tags
2. Fussy and Fancy Challenge #25 - anything but a card
3. Stamp Something - Christmas color combo
4. Cupcake Inspirations #88 - I was inspired by the warm brown of the cupcake and the green and red decorations.
5. Bunny Zoe #6 - Christmas anything but a card

Happy Crafting!

Jennifer

11 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great tags! And of course I love everything Apron!

Anonymous said...

Oh these are cute gingerbread tags!! Thanks for joining with us at Stamp Something!!HUGS

Rhonda Miller said...

These are great. I love the magnet idea.

CraftyC said...

All love;y pieces, do love your gingerbread tags!
Clairexx

Tammy said...

These are all adorable. Great creations!
I left you something on my blog. Sorry I have been a bad blogger lately. Wonderful stuff you have on your page.
smiles...Tammy

Unknown said...

Super cute :)

MarĂ­a Castillo said...

Great idea! Love the magnets!

Rachel Hope said...

Fun!!! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

~Rachel Hope

Angela Toucan said...

cute projects

Nina Dee said...

Cute tags! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations! :)

Stef H said...

oh it's gonna be a fun xmas in your house! these are darling!!!

hugs :)