Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge - color (card 2)

This is my second card for Cupcake Inspiration's 300th Challenge color challenge.  I'm loving these fresh colors.  I used a embossing paste and ink to create the dimensional frosting.  I was inspired by this card that I found on Pinterest.  I love the sequins!  I had enough "frosting" left over that I created a matching gift tag.

Supplies
Cupcakes Photopolymer Stamps by Avery Elle
Die: Cupcakes Elle-ments by Avery Elle
Simon Says Stamp Crystal Reflections Sequins
Dreamweaver Embossing Paste
Be sure to join us for all the Cupcake Inspirations 300th Challenge celebrations!  There are three fabulous prize packages to be won!

Happy Crafting!
post signature

1 comment:

Nance said...

Love the cupcakes with that dimensional frosting! So cool!