Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge 300 - color (card 3)

The Cupcake Inspirations 300th challenge colors are so versatile.  So, be sure to hop over to the challenge blog to check out our three challenges - including our color challenge - that we have going on for the next two weeks.  You'll want to enter - the prize packages are amazing!

I love the whimsical images from A Day For Daisies and this Fairy Flower Party is perfect to celebrate our 300th challenge.  I colored the image with Copics and added a little Swan Wing glitter to the wings.  I love the way it makes them look feathered.

Supplies
Fairy Flower Party by A Day For Daisies
Swan Wing Glitter from Sparkle N Sprinkle
Be sure to join us for all the Cupcake Inspirations 300th Challenge celebrations!  There are three fabulous prize packages to be won!
Happy Crafting!
post signature

3 comments:

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. I love the image

Nance said...

Adorable fairies! Perfect colors for them!

Alycia said...

So sweet. Reminds me of my girls. :)