Sunday, March 1, 2015

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge 300 - sparkle (card 2)

This is my second card for the Cupcake Inspirations 300th Challenge - Sparkle - see my previous post for all the challenge details.  You may not know this about me, but I have a thing for cats.  So this cute image from Bugaboo spoke to me :-)  I focused on the clothing coloring on this image and I'm really pleased with the way it turned out.  My skin color Copics all need new ink or replacement nibs so I'm waiting on a shipment! I used embossing powder and double sided tape to create my own glitter paper.  I really like the way it turned out.

Supplies
Chibi Cat Girl by Bugaboo Stamps
Buttercup Petal Embossing Powder from Sparkle N Sprinkle
Be sure to join us for all the Cupcake Inspirations 300th Challenge celebrations!  There are three fabulous prize packages to be won!
Happy Crafting!
post signature

No comments: