Sunday, September 30, 2012

The Hybrid Chick Card Caravan - 7 things

Hi all!  I'm trying to get back into my regular blogging schedule since all my travels.  So far, it's not going as well as I hoped.  Between Peanut's activities and work, I've been REALLY busy.  

I ran a 5 K yesterday as part of my working toward running the Disney half marathon in January.  Who would have thought exercising could take so much time?

Today, I want to share my card for The Hybrid Chick Card Caravan.  Our challenge this week is to use 7 things on your card.  I used 7 pearls.  I realized that I'm really behind on Christmas cards, so I thought this is as good a time to start as any.  I used Wish List Letter to Santa by etc. by Danyale.  I love the journaling elements in this kit.  I added a sweet Christmas Tilda to finish my card.


Here are the colors I used to color Tilda.  I'm in love with the red and brown color combo, which I learned about in my Created from Color Basic Class.  Totally worth it if you're looking to improve your coloring skills.


I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Simon Says - anything goes
2. ABC Christmas - S is for Santa Clause
3. The Paper Shelter #83 - anything goes

Happy Crafting!
post signature

4 comments:

Lin said...

Cute card! Love the wishlist idea! thanks so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge, and good luck training for that half-marathon!

Zw@@n said...

Oh this is a cute card. Funny to see Santa peeking around the corner. Great coloring. Thankss for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Love, Wilma

Bettina L. said...

Such a pretty tilda with a santa's hat. Love the vintage CAS design with the stars and letters. Thanks for playing at ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

Anonymous said...

Really very cute love the colours, Thanks for Playing along with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge this time, Samantha :0)