Saturday, August 25, 2012

The Hybrid Chick Card Caravan - Paper Piecing

I'm way late in getting my post up for The Hybrid Chick Card Caravan.  I used a sweet image from Saturated Canary with Chase Your Dreams by Bella Gypsy.  The kit is no longer available at The Digichick.  I've been traveling a lot and I was working ahead.  I love the polka dot tights.  I digital paper pieced the image by placing the stamp over the digital paper in PSE and then printing it.  I cut out each layer and glued them  onto the base stamp where I'd colored here face and arms.


I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Saturated Canary #24 - photo inspiration - I love the light blue from the bicycle.
2. Totally Papercrafts - zesty summer colors
3. CCEE Stampers - paper piecing
4. Divas by Design #49 - anything goes
5. The Paper Shelter #78 - anything goes
6. Lollipop Crafts #87 - anything goes

Here are the products I used:


Happy Crafting!
post signature

10 comments:

Pia S said...

The paper pieced image looks great! Love her big eyes and girly dress. Nice card!

Rhonda Miller said...

This is great Jen. I love the paper pieced image and your banner.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

She is so sweet! Loving that paper and great banner! Carri ~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

KraftyKoolKat said...

Wow!! What fantastic paper piecing. I adore everything about this lovely card. Thank you for sharing it with us a Totally Papercrafts and good luck.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

This is simply beautiful.. Love the details.. very lovely work as always..

So happy that you have joined us at TPS and good luck......

Hugs
Judith

Anonymous said...

A fabulous card, great paper piecing...thanks for joining us at Divas!
Helen x

Margreet said...

Gorgeous creation....thanks for joining the AG challenge of the Divas!
xxx Margreet

Bev said...

Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at Saturated Canary this time x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card love her paper pieced dress.

Thank you for joining us girlies over at Saturated Canary, hope you will join us again.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Debs said...

aww..super sweet..thanks for sharing it with us over at Saturated canary..hugs Debs x