Sunday, June 10, 2012

Hybrid Chick Card Caravan - Clean and Simple

Happy Sunday everyone!  It's time for a new challenge at The Hybrid Chick Card Caravan.  This week the challenge is clean and simple.  I used Star Spangled - the new release from Bella Gypsy - to create my card.  I digitally paper pieced Lollipop (did you see Pollycraft stamps are now available at Little Miss Muffet!!!).  I'm thinking about a tutorial on digital paper piecing - leave a comment if you'd be interested in such a tutorial.  I hope my card is clean and simple enough.  I couldn't resist adding some glitter!


I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Creative Craft Challenges 2 - patriotic colors
2. Simon Says - I chose patriotic
3. Do You Stack Up #75 - paper piecing
4. Crafty Catz #136 - summertime
5. Raise the Bar #107 - Hello Summer!


Here are the products I used today:

Happy Crafting!
post signature

9 comments:

An'Jenic G. said...

Just pretty! This is an awesome card! TFS AJ~

Joy said...

Oh what a sweetie this is, too cute for words... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Steph said...

So cute! Love the fireworks!! x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Jen :-) the image is very cute and the colours and simple design are perfect :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Unknown said...

Your card is adorable, Jen!!!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Jen this is absolutely adorable! I love that cutie and her little dress...great firework too! :D

Denise said...

Love this cute card.
Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

carol said...

fab card, thanks for playing along with CRAFTY CATZ play again soon, x carol

Unknown said...

this is such a lovely card thanks for joining us over at crafty catz challenge hugs sassyx