Thursday, May 31, 2012

Provence with Crafter's Companion

Hi all!  I'm sharing a card on the Crafter's Companion Blog featuring the new Sheena Douglass A Little Bit Scenic Provence.  I love these beautiful scenic stamps and I wanted to focus on the scene on my card.


I stamped the courtyard scene and colored it with Spectrum Noir markers (you can see my color cheat sheet below).  I also stamped the grapes twice.  I haven't played much with the purple markers and I'm loving the rich color.  When I finished coloring, I mounted my scene on cardstock and made a simple card with paper from my stash. I fussy cut the grapes and added them to the top of the scene with pop dots.  I feel like I could jump right in!


Happy Crafting!

post signature

4 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card Jen. I love how you draped the grape vines.

An'Jenic G. said...

Lovely card! I wish I was in your card right now. On a wonderful trip. Beautiful card and TFS AJ~

Tonya said...

This is so beautiful. I love that image and the grapes are fab too.

Rufus said...

I feel like i should sit down and order some wine and cheese!
R/