Monday, May 21, 2012

Pink and Navy Tilda

I had a little more time this weekend to play and I inked up Tilda with Anchor.  I love her swingy fun hair.  Pink and navy blue were my wedding colors.  I thought they'd be nautical and girly on my card.  I  kept the card fairly clean and simple in keeping with the nautical theme.  The sentiment is from Crafter's Companion The Tale of Mr. Jeremy Fisher.  Isn't it perfect for this stamp?



I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Just Magnolia #157 - sketch
2. Paper Sundaes - pretty in pink

Happy Crafting!
post signature

7 comments:

Doreen said...

Such a gorgeous card Jen,love the image.xxx

Rhonda Miller said...

Beautiful card Jen.

Unknown said...

This is just so cute.
I really love it

Faye said...

Hiya Jen. What a fabby colour combo, and I luuuurve the papers you've put together too. xx

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So sweet! Great layers on this!

An'Jenic G. said...

Hi Jen Playing catch up. I love your sweet little girl image. I I really love the flower paper. TFS AJ!

Amy E said...

I love love love this card!! I REALLY like the way you matted each piece of paper. I'm going to have to try this...thanks for the inspiration!!!