Monday, September 5, 2011

TCC Sept Progressive Challenge Week 1

We're going to be celebrating all month long at The Crafter's Cafe. Have you seen the amazing blog candy available just for being a member? We'll be announcing the winner at our September Digi Day, which will be filled with games fun and challenges. JLJ Designs is sponsoring a digi paper challenge all month - anything goes as long as you use digi paper.

My card for the first week of our progressive challenge would fit right in at the digi paper challenge, too! I made my own template in PSE then added papers from my A Boy's Life Minikit. I layered on Spaceship from The Stamping Boutique. I added two robots from the kit and Have a Blast from The Stamping Boutique to the bottom of my printed page. I printed the whole thing out, colored the images with Copics, and cut out the robots and sentiment. I used pop dots to make the robots and sentiment stand out. I added lots of glitter to finish the card.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:

1. Birthday Sundaes #25 - birthday card

2. iCopic #46 - glitter

Happy Crafting!

post signature

5 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Jen, I just love this. Your space ship is great, I love how you did the "dome" part. TFS.

FroggieStamps said...

What a fun card!
Thanks for playing along with the iCopic challenge! :)
-Kelli

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super fun! Great sentiment!

Dana said...

Super cute and fun card!! Love the glittery spaceship : ) Thanks for joining us this week at icopic!
Hugs~
Dana

Sue said...

What a fun card. I love the spaceship and the robots. Great sentiment too. Thanks for joining us at Birthday Sundaes.