Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Creating My Own Background

I rarely get to play in the TOMIC because work interferes with getting a project done. The holiday Monday changed all that! I made my own background using crumpled tissue paper, a doily, glitter Modge Podge and some distress ink. The cardboard behind Edwin and Tilda is recycled from a waffle box. I played around with my Prisma Pencils to color the image. I'm in a bit of a Copic funk right now, so I thought I'd give them another try and I'm really loving them!
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. TOMIC #14 - make your own background
2. Allsorts #119 - green and blue

Happy Crafting!

post signature

6 comments:

brenda said...

A really great card and love the glittery background you created.

Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week and good luck.

B x

Rhonda Miller said...

Jen, this is so cute. I love how your paper turned out. TFS.

Fleur said...

A fab, sparkly card.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Jen

Great background so effective!!

Thanks so much for joining in our Blue and Green Themed challenge this week at Allsorts...

Good Luck in the Draw!

Emma xxx

Debbie Dolphin said...

Oh so gorgeous and I love your background xx
Thankyou so much for joining in with us this week at TOMIC
Hugs
Debbie x xxx

scotspanda said...

oh how cute! the image is adorable

thanks for joing in the Allsorts fun and good luck in the draw

huggles

Amanda xx