Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Tickled Pink with Extra Girly

So the challenge this week at Tickled Pink is lace and pearls. For some reason, this inspired me to go extra girly on my card. I used Tickled Pink's Kellita and colored her with Copics. I used my favorite (borrowed from Zoe) hair color combo of E13, E17, and E19.

The papers are from my Pink and Chocolate paper pack. I used new ribbons (Mulberry Road by fancy pants designs) and flowers that I got at the 1/2 price scrapbook store.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Tickled Pink #17 - lace and pearls
2. Sketchy Colors #69 - sketch
3. Paper Sundaes #67 - favorite hair color
4. By the Cute and Girly - anything goes

Happy Crafting!

Jen

4 comments:

Stef H said...

now THIS is girly! love it!

hugs :)

Alica said...

so cute! She sure is girly!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Hugs,
Alica ;)

Marianne said...

A great card with beautiful details, and a great use of our sketch!
Thank you for joining Sketchy Colors, and lots og luck.
Hugs, Marianne:)

Hannapanna said...

This is super cute. Love the image is the colours. Thanks for joining us over at By the Cute and Girly this month and good luck. Hugs, Hanna