Saturday, May 14, 2011

Make it Dotty at Make it Colourful

This week at Make It Colourful it's Dotty Backgrounds. We're sponsored this week by Crissy Armstrong. For an added bonus, anyone who uses a Make It Crafty image will be entered into a drawing for two MIC Digis!

I'm late with my card. I've been under the weather the last few days. I wanted to try out these dotty backgrounds, though. They're so much fun. I used Crissy's tutorial for inspiration. I love the fantasy look that this kind of background can give. I used Whimsical Mushroom (it's on sale right now!) and Alyssa Elvin Princess from Make It Crafty. I colored it with Copics. I used BG10, B000, BV000, and V000 to do the sky dots. I used G82 and G40 for the grass.
Happy Crafting!

Jen

3 comments:

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

I love that decorative paper and how you pulled in the orange onto her wings - fabulous! These two images were meant for each other. ;D *Hugs

Alina said...

very pretty card, Jen!
hugs, Alina

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

Such lovely creation JEN!!!

Love how you brilliantly matched her with the paper.

You have mastered the dotty backgground technique so well!!! Wonderful scenery my friend,Ruby♥