Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My First Sweet Nellie

I've been drooling over Sugar Nellie stamps since I happened across their blog a few months ago. I finally broke down and ordered some.

I colored this sweet girl using Copics. The paper is Basic Grey - I love the plaid.
This card is another installment in my gift card holder series : ) I used the leftover paper from the front of my card.
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. The Sugar Bowl #46 - sketch - I missed the optional theme until after I'd made the card :(
2. Winter Wonderland - recipe challenge - 2 papers, 1 ribbon, 1 snowflake, and 1 charm - I think I have that on the front of the card. I read this as two patterned papers, so I used a plain red to mount the image and sentiment. I don't know if that counts...

Happy Crafting!

Jennifer


4 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

I love that paper too! Cute image, fun charm!

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful christmas card!!
Thank you for joining us over at the Sugar Bowl!!

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

I can see why you're drooling! Thanks for the link! {enabler!!} I'm really liking that gift card holder style!

bcriminger said...

I am the winner of Glitterbabe's Challenge from this past week. I didn't see an email to contact you about the prize. My email is brandicriminger@yahoo.com