Tuesday, October 19, 2010

IDIC Forum Freebie Challenge - Toucan Scraps

This week's freebie challenge at I Did It Creations Forum features these wonderful little confetti boxes from Toucan Scraps. I thought they would be perfect to fill with little candies for a present. The first one is a beautiful red and white box. I added a red prima flower with a pearl center. I made a pink tag with a fairy stamped on one side and Merry Christmas stamped on the other (freebies from Cardmaking and Papercraft).
The second box in the set is this lovely yellow and white striped box. I added an orange flower from Michael's to the front side of the box. I glued an image to a sheet of orange paper from DCWV and added to the reverse side. I added Happy Halloween in stickers.
This is the image side of the box. I used Princess Jennifer Latte the Witch from The Stamping Boutique. I colored her with Copics and Promarkers. This little box with the image stands up on its own and would make a great little gift to leave on someone's desk.
I'd like to enter the Halloween box in the October Challenge - 3D fall/halloween project - at The Latte Lounge.

Happy Crafting!

Jennifer

4 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So fun! Great images!

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

Jen, I LOVE IT! In your description, you sound like a TV Game Show host ("and in this lovely corner, we have....") Very well done! Captivates the reader (me) and makes me want the entire set! Maybe I've just been watching Wayne Brady on "Let's Make a Deal" too much lately (hee-hee)...
But, in all seriousness, the boxes are adorable. I love the red one! And Jennifer Latte's green hair! (-:

Angela Toucan said...

prettily decorated

Angela Toucan said...

thank you fro your interest in TJ