Sunday, September 5, 2010

New Leaf and Candy Links

Hello all! I've been trying to make a real effort to comment on blogs that I follow and to return the nice comments that I've been getting. I really appreciate all the wonderful comments that I get. I know that it takes time and I just wanted to let you know that it really perks up my day. I'm going to make every effort to add happiness to other people's days too!

One Stitch at a Time is having a great blog candy offer to celebrate a new release (including some of my digis) on October 4th.

Check out Jacque's beautiful snowman card and sweet stuff today!
Happy Scrapping!


Jennifer

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Jennifer, yes I love the nice comments too so I really appreciate them when I get them 'cos I know it does take a lot of time .. Big hugs xxx