Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Card and A Bookmark

I have two projects today. The first is a Lil Lolita bookmark. I colored the image with Copics and promarkers and added scraps from my craft box. I inked in stitches around the outside.
I'd like to enter this bookmark in the following challenges:
2. Quirky Crafts Challenge #35 - recipe: stitching, lace, 2 different buttons, teal or turquoise
3. Stamping Vacation - September - fall hat and sewing month

My second project is a card made using The Stamping Boutique image Cynthia's Halloween Tea Social. I won this image at the recent TSB digi day on SNR. It's not too late to enter the digi day challenges. I colored the image using colored pencils and added glitter accents. The yellow paper is from GCD Studios. The remaining papers are from my Rainbow Paper Pack. I added ribbon, a button, and a flower from Michael's.
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. TSB digi day challenge #1 - color challenge
3. Stamping Vacation - Occasion Oasis Challenge - Halloween

Happy Crafting!

Jennifer

13 comments:

Denise Clark said...

Both terrific but my fav is the bookmark! I'm an avid reader so I love bookmarks! Love the blues! Cute!

Thanks so much for playing along with Stamping Vacation's challenges! This earns you an entry in the Oct 1st drawing for a $25.00 gift certficiate to Flourishes!

Spyder said...

Great book mark and card too! I love the book mark Jennifer!Thank you so much for joining Quirky Craft's recipe challenge this time round!
((Lyn))

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

That image is so cute! Love how she is sitting on a mushroom!

Stef H said...

fabulous bookmark! gorgeous card.

hugs:0

Mandy said...

These are gorgeous hun, fabby bookmark and the card is so cute
hugs Mandy xx

Unknown said...

Awww WOW What a great bookmark!! I love the blue you used. Thanks a bunch for joining in this week at LLB!! Hope we see you again next week:-)
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Renkata said...

Great bookmark . Love it, so chic.
Thanks for join us at the Lil Lolita Boutique.

Leonie said...

O fantastic bookmark and gorgeous card as well!! Stunning shades of blue and that lace under Ivy's feet is Gorgeous!!! thanks so much for joining in with us this week at LLB.
Hugs Leonie

Alleena Burger said...

What a cute little bookmark!! Thanks for joining us at LLB this week.

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Such a fun bookmark! :-D

Caro said...

That bookmark is so cute! Thank you so much for joining us at Quirky Crafts.

Cazzy said...

I love your bookmark, thanks for joining in with the Quirky Crafts challenge.

Cazzy x

Chocolate Fudge Cake said...

What a great fun bookmark. Thank you for joining in with us at Quirky Crafts x