Monday, October 13, 2014

2 Cute Ink Challenge #117 - Princess and Queens

I had my 20th high school reunion this weekend.  I had a great time, but I feel like I've been playing catch-up the rest of the weekend!  

It's challenge day at 2 Cute Ink Challenges and the theme is Princesses and Queens.  Heidi has this beautiful princess on sale for just $2!  

Since I was going to my reunion, I wanted to make thank you cards for our two reunion planners.  I thought this princess would be perfect.  I made them in our school colors of red, white and blue.  I also got out my new Sizzix triplits dies to make the tags.  I was right - they're perfect for adding sentiments to your cards.




Happy Crafting!
post signature

1 comment:

Nance said...

Jennifer, love your 2 princess cards. I'm sure your friends did too. Great background paper! Have a great week! Hugs! Nance