Saturday, January 19, 2013

Snow Kissed by CQC

Hi all!  Sorry I haven't been around much. I've been sick since the end of my holiday break, which has resulted in me being in bed and not doing much crafting.  I took a brief break from being sick to run the Disney 1/2 Marathon.  I'm starting to feel better but I'm still taking it easy.

I have a scrapbook layout to share with you today.  You have to check out this amazing new bundle - Snow Kissed by Cluster Queen Creations.  I'm way behind in my December Daily album.  I'm not even sure it's going to be daily, but here's a new page.


Credits
Papers, elements and template from Snow Kissed by Cluster Queen Creations

Happy Scrapping!
post signature

3 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super fun layout!! Love all the details! Hope your feeling better! Carri~Abusybee

Migdalia said...

Your LO is very Swee!Adorable details.Feel Better.
Have a Wonderful Weekend,
Migdalia

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

oh no hope you are feeling better soon jen!! love the layout...so many layers and the pinks are so pretty :)