Saturday, December 1, 2012

December Mix a Kit Release at Scrap Matters

Be sure to check out my blog candy!  It's just in the post below.  It's the first day of December and it's Mix a Kit release at Scrap Matters.  Cluster Queen Creations and Juno Designs have some great new contributions.

Here's my layout with Cluster Queen Creations Whisper of Winter.  


Credits

Credits
Let It Snow - Patterned Papers by Juno Designs
Let It Snow Glitter Edge Solids by Juno Designs
Let It Snow Elements by Juno Designs
Let It Snow Alpha by Juno Designs
Gimme Layers Vol.39 by Cluster Queen Creations

Happy Scrapping!
post signature

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Spend more time with my family and enjoy my grandson's first christmas.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Hi Jen! These are super cute! Love the colors and all the cute buttons!

I ran my first 5K Yippee! I hope you will come check it out

http://onehikeatatime.blogspot.com/2012/12/run-from-cops-tempe-az-first-5k.html

Carri~Abusybee