Monday, December 26, 2011

Open House at TCC - Hybrid Challenge

It's finally here! Open House at The Crafter's Cafe! We have a ton of fun planned. There are challenges that start today and will be open all week. We'll have a different game with a prize every day. You can win a door prize just for stopping by and saying hi each day. We have a ton of great sponsors and fabulous prizes! We hope you'll stop by each day for fun and games.

Today, I have my sample cards for the challenges. We have five challenges that start today. I'm going to post each one in a different post. I hope you'll check them all out.

For the So what is hybrid? challenge, Wendy of Wendybird Designs is very generously providing her Treat Tent template for EVERYONE to use for the challenge! Hop over to The Crafter's Cafe to download the template. I made project to give some tasty treats this Christmas. I used digi papers from JLJ Designs (I'm getting out of the designing business, so I don't have a link for them). The template was super easy to use. I finally found a use for some wired fuzzy ribbon I bought a few years ago!

I'd like to enter this project in the following challenges:
1. Bunny Zoe's Challenge #19 - fancy folds/shaped cards
2. Prairie Fairy #68 - Holly Jolly Christmas - no red or green

Happy Crafting!

post signature

No comments: