Saturday, August 6, 2011

WooHoo!


I've been asked to joing Meredith Cardall's creative team. For my card making friends, a digital scrapbooking creative team (CT) is the same as a cardmaking design team (DT). Meredith asked me to join her hybrid team, which means using digital scrapbooking products to papercraft. You can guess that this is right up my alley :)

For my project today, I made four 3"x3" cards and a matching holder box. I created the templates in Photoshop. This box and cards features Meredith's Patchwork of My Life papers and elements. It was so easy to create the box lid by placing the digi elements. The cards have stamps from Adam Prescott that were a freebie with Cardmaking and Papercraft. I added a few embellishments and they were good to go!

I'd like to enter this project in the following challenges:
1. Fab 'n Funky #84 - Friendship
2. Stamp, Scrap, and Doodle - Friendship

8 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats Jen!! Your cards are so cute. I need to use my stamps, I haven't even inked them up yet. TFS.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Congrats! Cute set of cards!

Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

ike said...

CONGRATS :-)
Lovely set of cards. Thank you for playing along at SSDS this week.
Ike xx
SSDS DT

Carole of Brum said...

Well done on making the team, Jen :) CoB

Poppet said...

Congratulations Jennifer, the notelets look fab. I love a useful gift. :-) xx

Linda said...

Oh this is really a sweet gift for a friend. Thank you for joining our friendship challenge at SSDS this week with your lovely cards.

Emma H said...

What a great set, these are so cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Fab N Funky this week!

Jennifer said...

Love these...brilliant!! Thanks so much for joining us at F'n'F! xx Jenny xx