Friday, June 17, 2011

Because there aren't enough...

...welcome to the world baby horse cards. These are more collaborative cards with my sister. She hangs with a crowd that would like Welcome to the World Baby Horse cards.

We used Lilly Filly from Whimsy Stamps in two color themes - for girl and boy babies : ) I printed a sentiment. For the girl card, I added flowers and JLJ Designs craft pins. The papers are from my stash.

For the boy card, the papers are from Back to
Nature by JLJ Designs. I added the same sentiment and flowers that I cut off a larger "plant" I got at Michael's.

I'd like to enter these cards in the following challenges:
1. IC Sketches #119 - sketch
2. Stamp Something - pretty papers

Happy Crafting!

Jen

3 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

So cute. I just love both of your cards.

AN said...

Ihania heppakortteja :)
Kiitos osallistumisesta ICS-haasteeseen
Onnea arvontaan
aurinkoista ja lämmintä viikonloppua sinulle<3 (meillä täällä sataa)

Susie Little said...

Such a sweet image, so cute! card! Thanks for playing along at ICS xx