Monday, March 14, 2011

Facebook Faceoff - Week 2

It's week 2 in the Brownie Scraps Facebook Faceoff. Thank you to everyone who voted for me last week!

This week the challenge was "Chocolate and Cheese." We had to create a kit with opposites. I wanted to make a kit with traditionally boy things in more girly colors. Peanut loves dinosaurs, trucks and bugs, just as much as she loves being a princess :) I used purple and green, which are on opposite sides of the color wheel. For my patterned papers, I used two polka dots and two plaids, which seemed opposite to me. Here's my preview:
Please vote for me on Facebook. You'll need to "like" my preview. If you haven't voted before, you may also need to "like" Brownie Scraps before you can vote.

Like last week, part of the challenge was to create a cluster freebie. You can download my cluster at Brownie Scraps. You may need to log in to be able to download.

I made a layout using the kit - featuring Peanut, who else? The papers and elements are all from my kit. The font is "You Wish You were a Shirley" from Fonts for Peas.

Thanks for your vote and Happy Crafting!

Jennifer

No comments: