Saturday, January 22, 2011

I Did It!

I managed to make a card/project for each of the Some Odd Girl challenges! This is a mini card (3"x3") for today's challenge using Snow Kitty. I actually made several of these as I thought they'd make great gift tags for Christmas. I colored the image with Copics and added Stickles. I added the sentiment before I printed out the image.

Don't forget our Valentine's digi day today at The Latte Lounge. We're starting the fun at 8 pm ET. There will be games, prizes, challenges, and chat. We have great sponsors lined up!

Happy Crafting!

Jennifer

4 comments:

Kim Sonksen said...

This is one of my fave images - love what you created.
Thanks for joining us at http://someoddgirl.blogspot.com/

This N That said...

I love this image and sentiment. So fun! Thanks for playing with Some Odd Girl!

Unknown said...

What a cute idea, using these for giftie tags! I love it! Thanks for celebrating with us!

Robin said...

Great mini and cute sentiment! Thanks for playing with Some Odd Girl, Robin F.