Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Two Stamping Boutique Projects

I finished two projects for The Latte Lounge Digi Day Challenges tonight. I've entered three of the four challenges, so I think I'm doing pretty good : )

The first challenges was to create a birthday card. Peanut turns three next month, so I worked on her card. She wanted to be in the craft room as I was finishing it, so she helped put on the glue dots. She was very concerned about the bunny on the cake! I colored The Stamping Boutique image with watercolor pencils and added glitter glue. The sentiment is from my Everyday Sentiments - Circles and I added a "3" sticker. I'd also like to enter this card in the Cupcake Challenge #104 - 2 ribbons, 2 blooms, and 2 papers. It's Cupcake Challenge's Second Birthday and they're having a blog hop in addition to the challenge. I can't resist a good blog hop!
The other Latte Lounge challenge for tonight was to use wrapping paper. I used Tooth Fairy Cynthia from The Stamping Boutique that I won in the July Challenge from Latte Lounge. I actually got the stamp in the mail, which is really fun! I wrapped a jewelry sized gift box and added the image and sentiment (made from stickers).
Happy Scrapping!

Jennifer

6 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Great cards. TFS.

Donna said...

Great entry for our Two's challenge...thanks for joining in with our birthday celebrations at Cupcake Craft Challenge and good luck in the draw for the fab prizes on offer! Donna x

Stef H said...

what great cards! that rabbit looks like he's have a ball on that cake and the baby tooth fairy is fabulous! i hope someone got alot of $$$$ for that size tooth - lol!

hugs :)

Faye said...

Your cake card is a gorgeous card (actually, they both are), I love the colours you've used and the fabby image. Thanks so much for joining in with our birthday celebrations this week at Cupcake. xx

Victoria said...

fab cards - love the bunny on the cake, so cute!

Thanks for joining in the Birthday fun over at Cupcake
hugs
Victoria
x

bernietom47 said...

Love that bunny on the cake. Cute cards! Love the colors.
Blessings Bernie