I do have a Sweet Pea card. This beautiful stamp was on sale a few weeks ago and I couldn't resist - mermaids and cupcakes! I colored her with Copics I tried blending from pink to purple on her wings, which gave an effect I really like.
I made an easel card with Basic Grey paper and used a Basic Grey rub on for the butterfly on the base.
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. In a Sweet Pea Dream - warmer weather
2. Phindy's Place #43 - sketch
3. Stamp Scrap and Doodle - easel card
4. CES Challenge #25 - flowers and flutterbys
5. Crafts 4 Eternity #8 - easel card