Sunday, April 3, 2011

Yummy, Yummy

Yummy, yummy is all I can say about these great Fresh Brewed Designs images. I colored both images (there's one inside the card) with Copics and added some glitter.

The papers are from DCWV's Sweet Stack. I added a seam binding bow. I found these flowers in the Michael's dollar bin. I had the shiny brads in my stash. The sticker says "Sprinkled with Love."

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Fresh Brewed Designs #41 - cook it up
2. Wild Orchid #20 - sketch
3. Charisma Cardz #13 - bling and sparkles

Happy Crafting!

Jennifer

6 comments:

The Stamper's Touch said...

What a fabulously yummy card!!!! I love that FBD image, used it myself for this challenge!!! Ooooo, and those shiny brads inside your flowers, outstanding!!! Thanks for joining us at the Freshly Brewed Cook it Up challenge.

Linda

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute card Jen. TFS.

Stacy said...

Wow you went all out on this card! Great use of the FBD images! I love those layered pattern flowers with the shiney brads! Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Brewed challenges!

Heather said...

YGG!!! you used not only one but 2 FBD images!!! WOW!!! you rock!!! :) I love the sparkly fun angel cake and the bright red cup adds such a fun and pretty pop to the inside of the card.

Thanks for playing along this week at Freshly Brewed Challenges Cook it up challenge

Gemma said...

beautiful creation! Thanks for joining in this weeks Bling and Sparkles challenge at Charisma Cardz and good luck! Gemma :)

Hestia's Helper said...

Wow, Jen! I don't know how I missed this one!
I love it! Those flower centers are really cool!
Those papers are great and your Copic shading just keeps getting better!
{{hugs}}
Stacie