It's an exciting weekend at our house. It finally got cold and we discovered the heat isn't working! Hopefully it'll be fixed on Monday, but until then there's a lot of moving the space heater around and cuddling.
I'm still waiting to hear from Jenn Zeeb with an address to send the Halloween candy (my email is jljdesigns at cox dot net). Don't forget my new fall blog candy as well.
Now on to my project...I have several tins from buying Prima flowers lying around the craft room and I was trying to think of something to do with them. I thought they'd make nice tins for Christmas candy.
I used some clear Adam Prescott bear stamps that I received with the last issue of Cardmaking and Papercraft. I really love these cuties. I colored them with Copics. I used Prima flowers for accents.
I'd like to enter these in the following challenges:
1. Wild Orchid Challenge #9 - classic Christmas
2. Christmas Stampin' All Year Long #7 - altered gift tin set
3. Stamp Something - sketch
4. Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #108 - red and gold
5. Let's Ink It Up #6 - Recycle It
6. Top Tip #8 - Christmas Inspired
7. Pattie's Creations Design Challenge #3 - Christmas card or creation