Saturday, November 20, 2010

I'll have a Blue Christmas

Hello all! Hope you're having a good Saturday. I want to remind you about my Design Team Call. This is a very relaxed DT commitment. Rhonda has joined my DT (Yeah!) and has posted a beautiful card using Indian Elephant. Check it out!

I have a blog candy going on until the end of the month. You can get up to four chances to enter. If you've entered with one of the challenges - don't forget your free entry.

I have a new card to share today featuring Penny with Presents from Stampin' Dragon Designs. I was thinking about "I'll have a blue Christmas" by Elvis when I made the card. I colored the image with Copics and liberally applied the glitter. I added a sentiment to the inside using silver stickers. The paper is from my stash - the polka dot paper is by Toucan Scraps. I finished the card with Prima flowers.


I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Stampin with the Dragon #14 - Inspired by a Holiday Song
3. Wild Orchid Challenges #10 - blue Christmas
4. Fussy and Fancy - Christmas with no red or green

Happy Crafting!

Jennifer

13 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card. I love the blue theme. TFS.

Beth said...

Elvis is one of my favorite singers. Great card for a great song. Thanks for joining us at Stamping With The Dragon.

Hugs,
Beth

Love crafts forever said...

Fantastic colors, and i like on the inside card. Thanks for playing at Stampin with the Dragon. Hugs Nataliya

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh i love the mono color on this. absolutely stunning!

hugs :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Cute image! Love all the blue!

Happy Days said...

fab card and great song choice. Thanks for joining us over at Stampin' with the Dragon. x

dragonllew said...

Fab card love the colours thanks for joining us at Stampin with the Dragon.
Jenny x

Sammibug said...

Gorgeous monochrome card and the song is so fitting! Great job, Jennifer! Thanks for sharing your creation with us in our big Christmas challenge at Stamping With The Dragon. You will also be entered into the Grand Prize drawing, for using a Stamping Dragon Designs image!

Kim said...

Jennifer what an adorable card hun and love the sentiment! It's fabulous! Thanks for joining us at WOC!
Hugs~ Kim

DeeDee said...

Just s cute card!

Thank you for joining us at SAM this week!

Hugs from Germany,
Diana

Juanita said...

Very cute card, great sketch, papers and flowers. Thanks so much for joining us at Fussy and Fancy.

downrightcrafty said...

Gorgeous and a what a perfect image for this great holiday song, thanks for sharing with us at Stampin with the Dragon and good luck in the grand draw
Hugs Kate xx

Chelsea said...

How cute! Love all the blue. Great job. Thanks for joining the Fussy & Fancy girls this challenge. Drop by again soon and say hi!