I don't make very many baby cards, but I thought I'd try one for the Crazy Challenge this week. I stamped an Inkadinkado bear and sentiment on lemon paper, which looks a little like I just took the picture in a funny light, but it's supposed to be that color. I layered papers from my stash. I added prima flowers. I added pearls and pins to finish off the card. The pins are recycled quilting pins and I covered one of them in lime glitter.
I was thinking of Jacque's cards today and I decorated the inside as well. I used dotted paper with a vellum overlay and added some flower stickers from a vacation set that I got as a freebie from Simon Says Stamp.
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. The Crafty Pad #87 - lemon, lime, and mango
2. Just Cute Bears #33 - Let's Go Dotty
3. Cowgirl Sunday Stampin' Challenge - anything goes
4. Crazy Challenge - Bundle of Joy
5. Lexi's Creations Challenge #22 - flower power
6. Wild Orchid Challenge #5 - pearls and pins
7. Pile It On #35 - pile on the layers