Monday, September 6, 2010

Sweet Baby Card

(1st post) I went on a crafting binge today to finish off my three day weekend. I always think that I'll spread outmy posts through the week, but I don't have the patience to do that, so I'm going to have several posts this evening.

I don't make very many baby cards, but I thought I'd try one for the Crazy Challenge this week. I stamped an Inkadinkado bear and sentiment on lemon paper, which looks a little like I just took the picture in a funny light, but it's supposed to be that color. I layered papers from my stash. I added prima flowers. I added pearls and pins to finish off the card. The pins are recycled quilting pins and I covered one of them in lime glitter.

I was thinking of Jacque's cards today and I decorated the inside as well. I used dotted paper with a vellum overlay and added some flower stickers from a vacation set that I got as a freebie from Simon Says Stamp.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. The Crafty Pad #87 - lemon, lime, and mango
2. Just Cute Bears #33 - Let's Go Dotty
4. Crazy Challenge - Bundle of Joy
6. Wild Orchid Challenge #5 - pearls and pins
7. Pile It On #35 - pile on the layers

Happy Scrapping!

Jennifer

8 comments:

Marianne said...

What a sweet card, and funny sentiment!
Thanks for playing along at cowgirl sunday challenge!
Marianne

Debbie said...

Aww very sweet card and just love the sentiment. ;) :)
Great take on our colour combo theme this week, Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Pad. :)
Debbie

Lori said...

Awww cute, I love the little rhyme you added, thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations.
I have some yummy Blog Candy at www.justsoducky.blogspot.com if you're interested.

Tracey said...

Pretty card, love the fresh colours :)

Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations & Good Luck!

Hugs
Tracey
x

Helen said...

Such a cute card!
Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears!
Helen x

Elizabeth (Beth) Moore said...

such a darling card! You really should consider entering some of your pretty projects over at Papercraft Star. It's a unique challenge blog that allow participants and the public to vote on their favorites, the challenges are posted way in advance to give you plenty of time to get your projects ready and you can win prizes too! http://www.papercraftstar.blogpsot.com

Kianel said...

Gorgeous creation,
love from France, Kianel.

Bev said...

Your card is so cute. Thanks so much for joining us at WOC this week x