Monday, July 5, 2010

Rosie on a Hobby Horse and Peanut's Card

I was inspired to create a new digi today. This sweet girl is called Rosie. Today she's riding a hobby horse. The Pink Elephant challenge this week was three layers, two die cuts, and ribbon. I had these horseshoe die cuts, but no stamp, digi or otherwise to go withthem! So I made one. Rosie riding a hobby horse is available in my store at I Did It Creations.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
1. The Pink Elephant #74 - recipe challenge
Sporty image/theme - I was thinking of horseback riding, my favorite sport. This is what cam
e about. Hope it qualifies!
3. Crafty Pad #78 - Animal fun - a hobby horse?




Peanut has a card this week too! We found the Little Hands Do Crafts Challenge blog. Since Peanut loves bling, this month's "Bling it Up" challenge was perfect for her. She still asks to go in the craft room at least once a day! She cho
se this rubber flip flop stamp I got at Michael's. It's one of her favorites. I think because of the size. It fits her hand really well. She's entering this card in the challenge. I think she's a little young at 2 3/4 to have her own blog, so she'll just share mine!









Finally, I wanted to tell you about Blog Candy from the newWild Orchid Challenge Blog. This new challenge blog will be focused on using embellishments. The challenge kicks off July 12th. The candy will close on July 11th.

This is my last post for today. Sorry there were so many. I just had to get all my crafting out.

Happy Scrapping!

Jennifer




8 comments:

Shelly said...

hi! great card... i love horse riding too! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week!
Hugs Shelly ;)

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh your image is just the cutest. and your card came out fabulous!

peanut is getting good - really good. she may have to start selling her cards soon!

hugs to both of you!

Gina said...

Lovely card Jennifer, but peanut gets the prize for "most Bling" :D XXX

Catherine said...

What a sweet card Jennifer ! Love the soft colours... Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week and good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

Suzi said...

Hi Jennifer, cute card hun and yes it will qualify, it's still an animal even if it is a toy. Great image. Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week, hope to see you in our next challenge too.
Hugs
Suzi x

Lexi said...

these are both fabulous :D thanks for playing along at LHDC

hugs lexi xx

rozzy said...

thanks for joining in with the crafty Pad Challenge this week with such a fab card
hugs rozzy xx

~*Joni said...

Oh your new digi is just adorable! I love that you created her to go with the horseshoes - wonderful idea. Love your recipe, she came out just delightful. Thank you so much for joining us this week with our recipe challenge at The Pink Elephant!
~*Joni TPE DT