I've had this cute from CC Stamps for a while, but I hadn't inked her up yet. I added a sentiment from my Everyday Sentiments collection. I used pink glitter paper from DCWV. The black paper and plain pink paper came from my stash. I colored the image with colored pencils.
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Papertake Weekly Challenge #45 - sketch
2. Fab 'n Funky #33 - buttons and bows
3. One Stitch at a Time Challenge #23 - Black, white and one color (pink)
4. Stampavie #103 - black, white, and one color (pink)
5. Wild Orchid Challenge #2 - lovely lace