Friday, July 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Cutie

(1 of 4) I've been busy in the craft room today and I have four cards to share. Stay tuned tomorrow because I have some exciting news!

I've had this cute from CC Stamps for a while, but I hadn't inked her up yet. I added a sentiment from my Everyday Sentiments collection. I used pink glitter paper from DCWV. The black paper and plain pink paper came from my stash. I colored the image with colored pencils.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
2. Fab 'n Funky #33 - buttons and bows
3. One Stitch at a Time Challenge #23 - Black, white and one color (pink)
4. Stampavie #103 - black, white, and one color (pink)
5. Wild Orchid Challenge #2 - lovely lace

Happy Scrapping!

Jennifer

12 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my this is totally adorable that image is so cute and I adore the colours you have used and the lace fabulous work thank you for sharing it with us at OSAAT this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Dora said...

This is so sweet Jennifer... I'm popping round as one of the DTs at OSAAT today he he :) Good luck and thanks for joining us this week xx

Donna aka Lil Diva said...

aww what a cutie.love the pinks..thanks for joining with us at OSAAT this week..Donna x

Susan's crafty chaos said...

Oh this is lovely, I love all the background details :)
Thanks very much for sharing your creation with us at OSAAT, don't forget to check back tomorrow to see the new challenge :D

Padster said...

A real cutie - love the paper - thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week
Hugs,
Deb xx

Angie said...

Gorgeous card - love the colour tones of the card and the different texture and papers you have used. Very pretty.

stitchy said...

What an adorable card, love all the embellishments and your coloring is awesome - thank you so much for joining us at OSAAT - good luck hun

stitchy xoxox

Jo Davies said...

Such a sweet Card, loving the colours adn lace too!!!

Thanks for joining us at OSSAT for this weeks monochrome and 1 colour challenge.

Hugs Jo xxxx

Jennifer said...

Super card! Good luck with our challenge! xx Jenny xx (Fab'n'Funky DT)

Jill said...

gorgeous card I love the kiki image so cute thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

April Rose said...

This is such a cute image and a lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Wild Orchid Challenge!
Hugs,
April

Anne H. said...

Such a sweet card!
An adorable image and I love the colors.
Thanks for joining us at SAM.
Hugs, Anne :)